TempleReady script error

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2003
      This morning, when opening TR from within PAF 5, I received the following
      error:

      Internet Explorer Script Error
      An error has occurred in the script on this page
      Line: 25
      Char: 3
      Error: Exception occurred
      Code: 0

      I repeated the process with a different starting file in PAF 5 and received
      a similar error, with a change in one line:

      Error: Object required: 'top.frames[...]. document.all[...]'

      After clicking "no" to the question if I wanted to continue running scripts,
      TR seemed to operate normally. An ideas what is happening and if it is
      important?

      The computer is a Dell GX50, Windows 2K, networked with a Linux file server

      Gary Templeman
      Corvallis Oregon FHC