RE: [fhctech] deleted user

  • Rick Klemetson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2002
      I had a 2000 server at work with an unknown (at 1am) local administrator password that I disjoined from the domain. I was unable to log back in to join it back to the domain.

      My Australian IT admin suggested a utility to create a boot disk and change the administrator password. It worked (fortunately).

      This created a bootable diskette (using a linux kernel), then prompted me for the boot partition and the user account that I wanted to set a new password on.

      Rick Klemetson