Re: Licensing issues

  • helpdeskdan
    Message 1 of 33 , May 31, 2002
      I am in agreement with Lee on this. If the Church has missed
      something in the licensing agreement, or has not enforced
      something as much as they should have (like getting the cd's
      with the computer), it is part of our job to help them out. I'm quite
      busy with school, so I appreciate Lee's footwork on this.

      -Dan
    • Lee
      Message 33 of 33 , Jun 1, 2002
        For any of you using the Proxomitron (proxomitron.org) web filter, here are
        the parameters for a web page filter that will replace the eDiets and most
        other banner forms on a Yahoo! Groups homepage:

        Name: Yahoo Groups form filter
        Match: <form*</form>
        Bounds: 2800
        Expression: * (classifieds | ediets) *