RE: [fhctech] Resource File Viewer - Networked?

  • Kevin Owen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2000
      Rick,

      Thank you for your suggestion. I managed to solve the problem and it
      turned out to be a registry problem. I simply re-installed the
      viewer and then went in and hand modified the "Data Path" entries to
      point to the right machine. The problem turned out to be with
      importing a "*.REG" file that introduced some path errors.

      Everything is working great now.

      Kevin