BI & NA VR Index generate run-time error on W98 P-t-P ntwk

  • Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2000
      Hello everyone....

      I've installed the 1881 British Census and Index, and the British Isles and North American Vital Records Index CDs on a file server on a W98 Pt-to-Pt network following the Folio guidelines.

      The applications execute correctly on the server however on a patron workstation a Run Time Error -2147467259 Automation Error is generated after the introductory splash screen is displayed.

      Are any of you running these applications on a network and if so have you encountered a similar error?

      Thanks very much,
      Lee