Re: [fhctech] Internet policy..

  • Hank LuBean
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 11, 2002
      I just got DSL through Mstar via Verizon for my FHC in Washington. I had verizon DSL and used We_Block for a few months prior to the Mstar DSL. Mstar wil contract with any local phone company for DSL service if the local phone company has DSL ability. Headquarters pays for the installation, the Stake pays for the monthly service. Hank
    • Gordon Hamm
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 11, 2002
        Mstar can only provide access if they are attached to the same DSLAM or
        cloud.
        I am guessing that what you are talking about it simple pointing HTTP
        traffic to Mstars remote proxy.

        Gordon Hamm
        Voice Data Systems Inc
        435-635-7464