Expired again

  • Dana Repouille
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2001
      It must be the first of October, because that seems to be the day the
      password for the ldsfield account at commandcom.com always expires each
      year. No anti-virus updates for a while...

      Dana
    • alan_seely@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2001
        Hi Dana,

        I just downloaded the latest deffile from commandcom.com. It appears
        to be working OK today.

        Alan

        --- In fhctech@y..., "Dana Repouille" <drepouille@h...> wrote:
        > It must be the first of October, because that seems to be the day
        the
        > password for the ldsfield account at commandcom.com always expires
        each
        > year. No anti-virus updates for a while...
        >
        > Dana
      • Dana Repouille
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2001
          The password works through the http server, but not the ftp server. Oh well.

          Dana
          > I just downloaded the latest deffile from commandcom.com. It appears
          > to be working OK today.
          >
          > Alan
        • Michael Griffith
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2001
            I contacted Commandcom and was told that they had some problems with the accts databse and that it was being worked on.  Today, I was able to ftp in again.  No problem and the username and password are the same.  ...mike...