RE: [fhctech] Couple of Questions

  • Alan Jones
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 17, 2001
      Are you accustom to direct lightening strikes in Lampoc?
      Is so, your building should have a proper ground and you
      still should not have to unplug the PCs.

      Alan Jones
      Mission Viejo, CA
      alanjones10@...
      http://members.home.com/alanjones10/
      http://alanjones.tripod.com/
      http://members.home.com/fhconsultants/

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 10, 2001
        Louis,
        Tell me more about extended partitions. Say I have a 20 Gig hard drive and I want to load Ancestral File data CDs onto it along with all my programs. What steps do I need to take.
        Lynn E. Mower
        Director, Layton Utah Valley View FHC

      • Butch Richardson
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 10, 2001
          Lynn;
          When we loaded all the CD's on to our PC, it took closer to 30GB's.

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/