Fwd: [FHC] Correction to A few new things...

  • Snow, Donald R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      Here's a correction to the note I sent last night about what's new from the
      BYU Gen/FH Conf. The part about "new printer drivers" refers to Windows 98
      and 2000, not TempleReady, i.e. if you are having trouble printing, that's
      a Windows problem, not a TR problem. (Rex, did I get it right this time?
      Thanks.)

      Don Snow

      >Item (1) on TRWin, the new CD's
      >Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 22:59:12 -0600
      >To: fhc@..., ELIJAH-L@..., fhctech@yahoogroups.com
      >From: "Snow, Donald R." <snowd@...>
      >Subject: [FHC] A few new things from the BYU Fh/Gen Conf today
      >Sender: owner-fhc@...
      >

      >Today at the BYU Gen/FH Conf I picked up a few new things that may be of
      >interest to you folks.
      >
      >(1) An updated TempleReady for Windows program CD set will be shipped
      >to all FHC's starting in the next week or two. This will correct some of
      >the bugs that have been reported and will have some new printer drivers
      >included.

      Dr. Donald R. Snow, Department of Mathematics, Brigham Young University,
      Provo, Utah 84602 USA, (801) 378-2366, snowd@...