BLOCKING "MY COMPUTER" & "NETWORK NEIGHBORHOOD"

  • Howard Johnston
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2000
      I have been trying out the little security program, "IconLock". It
      does a good job on what it does, but I still need to find a way to keep
      persons from going into the computer thru MY COMPUTER and NETWORK
      NEIGHBORHOOD icons on the Desktop.

      All the computers are pentiums and use either Win 95 or 98.

      Anyone have any suggestions?

      Howard Johnston, Twin Falls