Re: Pedigree Resource File On A Network

  • Herb Lewis
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 17, 2000
      Kevin Owen wrote:

      > From: Kevin Owen <kevino@...>
      >
      > I have succeeded in loading the first six compact discs in
      > the Pedigree Resource File (Master Index plus 5 data CDs)
      > onto a hard disk. It will be great for our FHC patrons to
      > be able to use this resource without having to touch the CDs.
      > If others are interested I will post the "recipe".
      >
      > Kevin Owen
      > Meridian, ID

      Please do post the instructions as I am sure there are many that would
      be interested. When I ordered the Pedigree Resource File disks from
      the FamilySearch web site there were only 2 disks listed. How much
      disk space is required for all the disks?

      Herb Lewis Silicon Graphics
      Networking Engineer 2011 N Shoreline Blvd
      Strategic Software Organization Mountain View, CA 94043
      herb@... Tel: 650-933-2177
      http://www.sgi.com Fax: 650-932-2177
    • Bill & Sue
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 17, 2000