Re: [fhctech] Hard drive space needed

  • Claude.Roll
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 4, 2001
      Dears,

      Hi, I am looking to find Bob and Debi Rebo who helps me in the
      implementation of our FHC Network. It was a long time ago.
      He moved and I changed Email.
      I'm afraid to update our system, we work still with 2.26 version. I would
      like to install the 2.27 with all the other CDs = 128 GB, but I am unable to
      do it alone.
      If Bob find my message, please let me know. My new address is <
      claude.roll@... > I f Bob is not online yet, I would appreciate
      receiving detailed instruction.

      Thank you so much for all your messages on web.
      Sincerely
      Claude ROLL
      4 rue du ChĂȘne
      F-67205 OBERHAUSBERGEN