TR WIN disk corruption

  • Herb Lewis
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 9:51 AM
      Has anyone here experienced the disk corruption problem forwarded
      here earlier from the PAF5 mailing list? I don't recall seeing a
      response from anyone from SLC on the problem? Is this a known problem?
      Do we need to remove TR WIN before it corrupts our disks? So far I
      have not noticed a problem but I'm not sure anyone is really using
      TR WIN yet. If SLC knows of a problem like this it sure would be nice
      if they could give wide distribution to the information before we
      all have to start re-installing software on our systems.

      Herb Lewis Silicon Graphics
      Networking Engineer 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy MS-510
      Strategic Software Organization Mountain View, CA 94043-1351
      herb@... Tel: 650-933-2177
      http://www.sgi.com Fax: 650-932-2177
    • Steven Cannon