Fwd: Re: [LDS-WC-L] Statistics

  • Marty Allred
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2001
      I got this from the LDS Ward Consultant email list. It would be really,
      really nice if someone in a position of authority could elaborate on
      and/or confirm some of these statements.

      Many of the things mentioned here will have a HUGE impact on what we
      are doing and how we are doing it. Knowing some more details on this
      would make life a whole lot easier for us, not to mention possibly
      saving a lot of money on hard drives. :)

      I went to the Utah Valley PAF User's Group web site and all they had
      listed was the fact that Bro. Bryson spoke and they gave the date and
      general topic.

      Anyone know anything??

      Marty Allred