Sending the Advanced Windows 7 Training Guide

  • freid00
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 21, 2013
      I wish to mention again that to receive this you will have to send me an email so I can reply with an attachment.

      Frank
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 21, 2013

        Please note that hitting "reply" will send the message to the whole group.  You'll need to cut and paste Frank's email address to reply to him directly.

        On Dec 21, 2013 10:28 AM, <freid00@...> wrote:

        I wish to mention again that to receive this you will have to send me an email so I can reply with an attachment.

        Frank

      • Neil Hallam
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 21, 2013
          Hello Frank
          Thank you for your offer. I would very much appreciate a copy.

          Regards

          Neil Hallam

          Neil R Hallam
          0449562390

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 24, 2013

            Neil,

            I received your email and sent the Training Guide out to you.

            Thanks for following the instructions. (smile)

            fr