Can I post to a general library?

  • freid00
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 19, 2013
      I haven't been on here for quite a while and it looks different and I don't know who is the monitor or leader. I have in the past posted things into a library so others could just download them from there. Is that still available? How do I find it? What are the basic restrictions on size, etc.

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 19, 2013
        It's still available.  The access for members to post to the library was taken away some time ago do to spammers.  But if you send a email directly to me with the attachment, I can add it to the library.

        I'll have to check and see what space we have available.  Might have to do some early "spring cleaning" as I'm sure there's a number of things in there that are now badly outdated.

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 21, 2013

          Thanks Russ. I may wait until you get it cleaned out. Spring is still several months away, and it's a long thankless job.

          Frank

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 27, 2013
            I checked the limits.  Yahoo must have upped it.  We're close to 60MB, but the current limit is 2GB.  I think we have the space.  ;)