RE: [fhctech] Very Slow Running Computers and Bandwidth

  • Dana Repouille
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 19, 2013
      By the end of the year, all units should be using a Cisco 881W firewall. I still have a few units using the old Cisco Pix 501 or the Cisco ASA 5505, by my FM promises me he will replace those by the end of 2013.

      Dana

    • E Marleena Alkire
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 19, 2013

        That's good news. I'll let my director know. Thank you.

        Marleena