How to install antivirus

  • Jon Studer
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 6, 2013
      I'm installing newly donated machines and need to know how to get the antivirus installed.
      Is there a URL to launch the installer?
    • Dana Repouille
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 6, 2013
        > I'm installing newly donated machines and need to know how to get the antivirus installed.
        > Is there a URL to launch the installer?

      • James W Anderson
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 6, 2013
          Also, once Tivoli is installed, go into Administrator mode again, and click on the icon for it in the system tray.

          A screen will come up with available software, one of them is 'Sophos 10 for Family History Centers'.  Click on that, then click on in the box below (may have to scroll within the box) the 'Accept' link.  That will start the download.  If your connection is less than about 5mbps, do this only one at a time, as this is a large file, probably 150mb.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 6, 2013
            I'm at the page but don't see a Tivoli installer. Only landesk.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 6, 2013
              This link mado it.  Three should be three links on the right, including LANDesk and Tivoli, and Tivoli is the middle link, all are on the right and are dark gray.

              https://familysearch.org/remote/centers.html