Re: [fhctech] Flash Drives not being recognized

  • Gtempleman1
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 23, 2012
      Not sure that is the fix. As I read the OP, the problem is not that the drives are not recognized at all, but that the computer needs to install a driver before it is functional, and that needs admin privileges. We had the same issue on one computer a few years ago, but it seemed to be just a few  brands so it did not take long before all the drivers were installed and the issue disappeared.

      Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S™ II Skyrocket™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 24, 2012
        The problem is there is only myself and one tech that has the admin code and password to log in off of patron mode so the patron can get his flash drive located. The problem is I am not always available to drop what I am doing, drive all the way there just to do this little thing. There is gotta be something easier then this aggravation.

        Sally