Re: [fhctech] Connecting Lenovo computers to a projector

  • Lynn Mower
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 18, 2012
      Thanks Perry, I'll look into it also.

      ----- Original Message -----

      From: Perry E Shumway

      Sent: 01/18/12 04:44 PM

      To: fhctech@yahoogroups.com

      Subject: Re: [fhctech] Connecting Lenovo computers to a projector

      Lynn; I have done some more research into connecting the Lenovo M90Z computers to a projector. This computer has a video output jack on the back that is a Displayport configuration. It is somewhat similar to a HDMI but yet different. I guess it is the latest hi definition video configuration. I went to newegg.com and found a Displayport to VGA adapter cable that should allow us to connect these computers to a projector. I haven't tried it yet but I am going to order on and see if it works OK. The newegg part number is N82E16815158211. There are others also.  I hope this is helpful to you.
      Perry