Re: [fhctech] Re: Re: Fwd: Hi Friend How are you

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2011
      I suspect it's not spoofed, but he's lost control of his account.  I've placed it on moderation, so they won't be coming in though that email anymore.

      On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 6:10 PM, James W Anderson <genealogy248@...> wrote:

      Another post using a spoofed email address.  The link probably is malicious or other fake or spam related, that's what they do with spoofed email addresses.