DeepFreeze and MIS

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2011
      I know the DF installation has special configuration to be used on the computer with Inventory Manager, and that also deals with the nodesys changes that take place when communicating with Church HQ. When a FHC has its own checking account, is that data stored locally or on the Church servers, and does the configuration done for IM also take care of any issues related to the financial software?