DeepFreeze install and unfreeze passwords

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2011
      The current version available through LANDesk, after unpacking the zip file, requests a password when running the installation, and I cannot seem to find it in any of the documentation files. I have used DF previously but it did not need a PW *during* the install. We have all different computers and need to get it back functioning again. If anyone knows the install PW and can send it to me off-list I would appreciate it. Also, I know after the installation there is a password to unfreeze the machine for running updates, etc. I assume it is the same as previous but I don't remember that one, so please send it too.