Re: Dell Optiplex 780 USFF Setup Issue

  • Von
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 2, 2011
      I wanted to let you all know what it took to resolve this issue. The problem was connected to the Lexmark T656dne networked printer. I had installed the software that came with the printer that monitored the status of the printer. I also had installed the Enhanced Communication System (bi-directional communication) TCP/IP port. Removing all that installation and just installing the printer with a Standard TCP/IP port solved the problem.

      Thanks for all your suggestions.
      Von Hemmert