Re: Windows 7 Image DVD - Anyone get to work?

  • paulbb1
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2011
      As it turns out it seems to be the DVD disk that is at fault. At the point of freezing the DVD drive would hunt back and forth trying to read the disK. Did this on three different drives. One a confirmed dual layer reader.

      Support is sending a new DVD. Surprised that with today's technology that I would get a corrupted DVD.