Ancestry.com image freezes system

  • simonsen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2011
      Often (too often) when a census image is brought up and a request to
      print is selected, Ancestry freezes a system.
      We are using EI8 on a machine with XP Pro will all the updates.

      Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Is there a fix?

      --
      Richard N Simonsen
      simonsen@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2011
        You do the basics? I.e. Clear temp internet files, defrag hard drive, and run chkdsk on the hard drives?
        You'd be surprised how many problems are still fixed with chkdsk.

        From: simonsen <simonsen@...>
        Sender: fhctech@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 21:40:44 -0700
        To: <fhctech@yahoogroups.com>