LANDesk changes to FamilySearch for DOS

  • Von
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2011
      I noticed that recent LANDesk changes to FamilySearch for DOS reduced the menu choices so that only U.S. Military Index and Scotish Church Records are the only 2 showing.

      That's fine, but the change caused our installations to stop working. I assume it is because in our center, we use a server for the data.

      Are others finding problems after the LANDesk change?
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2011
        I spot checked a couple of our machines just now - I'm not seeing
        that. I can only guess that somehow the "install" for FamilySearch
        DOS was triggered and it overwrote your setup. I sure hope they are
        not pushing that down. Like you, I have FS set up on a server.