Can't log into remote.familysearch.org

  • paulbb1
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2011
      I am trying to update LanDesk but get blocked trying to get to remote.familysearch.org. I am behind the firewall and are able to get to it on other computers. I know this is something simple in Internet Explorer but don't remember where.
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2011

        Are you using HTTP or https?  I think remote is just HTTP.

      • Arlan Beebe
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 10, 2011
          Re: [fhctech] Can't log into remote.familysearch.org

          I typed in the address bar 'remote.familysearch.org'. I don't remember seeing what it defaulted to but that sounds like the simple fix I am looking for.

          Arlan