Re: [fhctech] Lost Internet after Ordinance Tracker update

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 3, 2011
      Problem fixed. I  powered down all the computers, the PIX and our uplinked hub (for additional ports). Brought the PIX back up first, then the hub, then one computer at a time. None of them had a connectivity problem. Everything pointed to it being a DNS problem and it is a curious thing why it happened immediately after those updates, and only on those computers. The only thing I can think of is that something got scrambled during the reboots that created some kind of internal IP address conflict.

      Gary