Help!!!!!!!

  • Sherwood Bridges
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2010
      I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,sorry I did not inform you about my trip.I actually made a quick travel to London and unfortunately attacked and  mugged at gun point on the way to my hotel,all cash,credit card and cell were stolen off me but luckily I still have my passport with me.

      I've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and my return flight leaves anytime from now but I`m having problems  settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave until I settle the bills.

        Am freaked out at the moment.

       Sherwood
    • Miles Meyer

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 10, 2010

          The email below is a scam; do not respond to it, I’ve been receiving emails like this one from other people for the past month.

          Robert Harrison