How do I set up a new Tech to receive help from this group?

  • Nancy Schwind
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2010
      I need to set up a different technician with this group.  We changed computer techs for our FHC over a year ago and I thought I had set up our new one with fhctech, but apparently did not.

      We have decided to get rid of our network on an old NT because of the problems we face each time SL accesses our computers and they stop communicating.  We have purchased 500GB drives for each and are working on setting up each as a stand alone with all the old info and access to all the new, BUT, he is having problems with how to set up the files for access.

      You guys (and gals) are so great at giving detailed help, I know he could benefit from your assistance.

      Please let me know how to get him involved in this group, my instructions have disappeared over the years.

      Thanks so much.
      Nancy Schwind, Dir
      Mt. Vernon, WA FHC

    • Miles Meyer

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 24, 2010
          You shouldn't need to do anything. Give him or her a copy of this message. The instructions for subscribing and unsubscribing are at the bottom of every one. Any person competent enough to serve as your tech should have no difficulty figuring it out.

          Gary