Re: [fhctech] Landesk on windows 7

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 15, 2010
      I run it on my win7 with no problems! works fine! YOU MUST run as Administrator even if you belong to the admin group however. Also you must download and save THEN run the install program as Admin to get it to install

      Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 11:19 AM
      Subject: Re: [fhctech] Landesk on windows 7

      I could be wrong, but the current version may not support Win7. You may have to wait for when the church changes version.

      On Mar 15, 2010 7:29 AM, "fox22cz" <fox22cz@gmail. com> wrote:

      Is there any way to get landesk working on windows 7.  I was trying on saturday and the install fails after getting the site information. ..

      Thanks

       http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/fhctechYah oo! Groups Links

         http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/fhctech/

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/fhctech/ join
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         fhctech-digest@ yahoogroups. com
         fhctech-fullfeature d@yahoogroups. com

         http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

    • Chuck Anderson
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 15, 2010
        That's why you need to call Tech Support in SLC.
        I don't know if the Church officially supports Windows 7 yet. They
        are still distributing new computers with Windows XP.

        Chuck Anderson
        cwhanderson@...

        On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 8:30 AM, fox22cz <fox22cz@...> wrote:

        > Is there any way to get landesk working on windows 7. I was trying on saturday and the install fails after getting the site information...
        >
        > Thanks

      • fox22cz
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 15, 2010
          I have tried both ways and each time nothing happens after the site information is entered. I will try as administrator when i go in next. It is for an office pc, so all i really need is the antivirus running on it.