Re: [fhctech] Another Inventory Manager Problem

  • Terri Jaskolka
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 15, 2010
      Why not use the backup utility within IM itself? Then you can place the backup files wherever you wish.

      On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 1:25 PM, Russell Hltn <RussellHltn@...> wrote:

      There are a couple of *.MDB files located in the same folder as the program under C:\Program Files.

      Sorry, I don't have an exact location.

      It's possible the file needs to be purged of old data and a repair/rebuild done.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure how that's done.

      On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 6:05 AM, <lemow@...> wrote:

      Gary,
      I have worried about not having a bckup of our IM files.  I haven't backed them up because I don't know where they are located..  How do I find that out.
      Lynn