What happened to fhctech.org?

  • John Vilburn
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
      Back in May of this year there was some discussion about the fhctech.org website. Today I tried going there again. It took me to the same dentist's office web page as it did in May. When I tried fhctech.org/fhc it gave me a page not found error. Is this site coming back?

      The reason I ask is because:
      1. It had lots of good stuff.
      2. I wanted to link from fhcwiki.org to it.

      If the site is not coming back and you have some good reference information for FHC Techs, I invite you to add it to the Family History Tech section of fhcwiki.org. If the site is coming back, please let me know the new URL so I can link to it.

      Aloha,
      John