image disk

  • geneamom@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 22, 2009

      I've been out of the loop for the past month or so.  I know there was talk about SLC putting together a new WinXP image disk for the FHC computers.  Does anyone know if that was ever completed?  Is it DVD format?  If so, is it possible to install over a network onto computers that don't have DVD drives?  We still have a few with only CD readers.

      Thanks for any guidance.

      Patty Gaddis

      Exeter, NH FHC

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 23, 2009

          Shall do. Thanks, Russell.

          Patty

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 13, 2009
            If you haven't already ordered one, wait for version 5.9. I have had a lot of trouble installing version 5.8 even had to 'repair' the image build with a standard WindowXP disk. Version 5.9 is due to come out pretty soon. Call Fam His Services Support for more details.

            Bill Henderson