Re: [fhctech] Inventory Management files for New Image

  • gtempleman1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 24, 2009

      Isn't there also some Nodesys stuff? Not sure what is different now with the connections over the Internet vs. dial-up but I recall there was something about a new password getting set with every login so if IM was installed on a new machine it wouldn't connect until either something in Nodesys was be copied or support did a reset.

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 24, 2009
        Absolutely! You should back up your C:\NODESYS directory, especially if you transmit over the Internet instead of a dial-up modem.

        Dana

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 24, 2009
          Good point.  But at worst you'll have to call up FHC support and get the security reset.

          On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 11:43 AM, <gtempleman1@...> wrote:

          Isn't there also some Nodesys stuff? Not sure what is different now with the connections over the Internet vs. dial-up but I recall there was something about a new password getting set with every login so if IM was installed on a new machine it wouldn't connect until either something in Nodesys was be copied or support did a reset.

          Gary Templeman

        • susank120
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 25, 2009
            Thank you all for the timely assistance. This is just what I needed.

            Susan