Check out my photos on Facebook

  • Lorraine Hernandez
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      Facebook
      facebook
      Lorraine Hernandez
      Lorraine Hernandez has:
      35 friends
      0 photos
      notes
      3 wall posts
      4 groups

      Check out my photos on Facebook

      Hi Fhc,

      Thanks,
      Lorraine

      http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1030153755&k=3V154V533W2M5ABCWFYZVR&r

      See who else has invited you to Facebook:
      Chuck AndersonChuck Anderson
      123 friends
      1 photo
      fhctech@yahoogroups.com was invited to join Facebook by Lorraine Hernandez. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click here to unsubscribe.
      Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301.