Re: [fhctech] DOS FanilySearch on a Network with a Windows XP Operati ng System

  • mkitchen@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2009
      Has anyone installed the old with DOS FamilySearch on a Network with a Windows XP Operating System? If so, could you please tell me the procedure you used?

      Fred Miesterfeldd

      Some board makers are removing the ability to run DOS. We bought one machine and tested it with the DOS FamilySearch with XP and it worked OK on our network. We then acquired several more of the same make and model and they would not run DOS. It turned out even though they were the same make and model, the later acquisitions had a different motherboard and they would not run the DOS FamilySearch.
      Merlin Kitchen
      Utah South Area Family History Training Center

      FTD.com
      Shop now and save $15 on Flowers and Gifts from FTD!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/u4MuScM2CQKm4AhsLH7SSgLzfX62SKneAUQMlUxULT5keYhLEug3C/