Re: Old Ancestral File CDs

  • philbessjr
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2008
      Thanks to all who responded, both online and offline. I did confirm
      that these are "unauthorized/illegal" copies of the July 1998 release
      of the AF. With reminders of "ancient" history, I found our church-
      issued copies in the closet where I had put them, and I remebered that
      I left the old DOS FamilySearch on one computer in the FHC, which
      readily displayed the contents of the CD. Thanks again -- you always
      come through.

      Phil Besselievre