RE: [fhctech] Re: FamilySearchIndexing

  • Dana Repouille
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 10, 2008
      Where I work, the network administrators have disabled all the USB ports, optical drives, and diskette drives. I go to work and put the shackles on for eight hours a day. They have also disabled many useful web sites. I can't even download Oracle patches to do my job. But the pay is OK.

      Thanks,
      Dana