Re: [fhctech] landesk problem

  • Michael Tvedtnes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008
      Please call FamilySearch support and they can help you with this. 866-406-1830

      Thanks,
      >>> "ken_richins" <Ken_Richins@...> 12/22/2007 1:02 PM >>>

      I have one computer in our fhc that will not install certif. they are
      all identical setups. this one was working until this week. at least i
      think it was as i have not checked access to the portals on this
      machine for about a month. I can run all landesk tools and functions
      except install the certs! it runs then failes and says check
      connections. can some one help