my computers won't see each other on the network

  • fhctech3334775
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2007
      All of a sudden the pc's won't see other pc's or mapped drives. I
      didn't change anything except install Family Search DOS on a computer.
      Has anyone else had a problem like this?

      Daniel
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 22, 2007
        Are you sure you still have a network? Check the switch/hub. Is it
        on? Does it show connection to the various stations?