Re: [fhctech] Odysee Client or LanDesk
- The Odessy client (I might have it misspelled) is what you need to have a computer connect with your wifi hub. Without it.. you won´t be able to connect your computer to the internet (via wifi) unless yours (like mine) has no encryptions.
FHC Pamplona, SpainOn 8/16/07, James W Anderson <genealogy248@...> wrote:
The Stake Technology Specialist page on lds.org has
some more information on both.
LANDesk is an overall application and Odysee Client
has to do with connecting computers that people
occasionally bring in, such as a laptop.
Anyone got the URL for the stake technology specialist
- If the church has not installed wireless in your building, you don't need it.
On 8/16/07, Debbe Hagner <debbehagner@...> wrote:
> which one should we be using and what is Odysee Client
- On 8/16/07, James W Anderson <genealogy248@...> wrote:
> Anyone got the URL for the stake technology specialistIt's long and horribly complex. It's easier to navigate to it.
1) Go to lds.org,
2) Click ON "serving in the church", do NOT use the flyout menu.
3) Hover on "Melchizedek Priesthood" on the left.
4) Click on "Stake Technology Specialist" on the flyout menu.
Anyone who says "I can't find it" will be referred to step #2.