New Group

  • Deanna Spingola
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2007
      Hello,
      I am the director of a very busy Stake FHC. Apparently, I failed to receive notification of the new group. I do have an LDS mail account  which I have set up to forward all mail to my regular email address. I would appreciate being added to the list if I am allowed.

      Deanna Spingola
      Director, Naperville Family History Center
      1320 Ridgeland Ave.
      Naperville, Illinois 60563
      Unit #3334120
    • ldmsguy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2007
        No "official" memo has been sent out as yet.

        Please follow the instructions provided.

        --- In fhctech@yahoogroups.com, "Deanna Spingola" <spingola@...>