PRF network installation passwords

  • sjniedermeyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29 4:54 PM
      We lost our file server last week and need to reinstall PRF. Can
      anyone forward me the two passwords and utility required to use the
      network installation routine on the PRF Master Index DVD 128. I was
      hoping to start this process tonight (it's going to take about 10
      hours ;). If you're willing to forward the info, please send it to
      WA_Bellingham@...

      Thanks.

      Bro. Niedermeyer
      Bellingham, WA
    • ette_scott
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29 8:11 PM
        Sorry, I don't have the passwords on me at the moment. Call support
        tomorrow. You can also e-mail just to make sure: support @
        familysearch . org . I'm not sure if it would be appropriate to
        obtain it in any other way, regardless. Once you get it, print out a
        hard copy and keep a backup! Sorry I couldn't help at the moment.

        Scott Howard
        Blackfoot, Idaho