Canon Microprinter 90

  • pshaiines
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 14, 2006
      Can anyone give me some pointers on repairs for a Canon Microprinter 90? It has a brand new toner cartridge. The diagnostics panel shows everything is a go--but it won't print. Suggestions?

      Penny Stoddard
      FHC Director
      Haines, Alaska
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 15, 2006
        Could you be more specific? I am assuming you have checked to be sure there
        are no jams, the paper tray is loaded properly and fully seated, etc. Does
        it activate when you push print but nothing comes out, or does it not even
        go through the scanning run?

        Those are pretty old machines now. Any chance your center will qualify for a
        digital imaging machine?

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 15, 2006
          WE JUST SPENT $50 SERVICE CHARGE TO FIND OUT THAT THE PAPER TRAY WASN'T IN CORRECTLY.

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 15, 2006
            Did the plastic tab thingy get pulled out of the new cartridge
            just before it was inserted so the toner can get loose to print?

            That is about the breadth of my maintenance expertise, sorry.

            Larry Jackson