Re: [fhctech] Re: Dell/Cannon scanner combo problems. Can't burn CDs, now comp won't stay on.

  • Patty Gaddis
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31 5:40 PM
      I realize this is an old message, but thought this might help.

      When we first got our system, I couldn't get the librarians to remember to
      turn on the scanner first then the computer. Being a SCSI connection meant
      nothing to them. So, I plugged it all into a power strip they can access
      and tell them to turn on the system from there. The scanner is ready long
      before the computer starts to boot up and sees it just fine. No problems
      since with the scanner being turned on first.

      Patty