RE: [fhctech] IM not communicating with Modem

  • Dana Repouille
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 29, 2006
      Connie,
      What is the status of your IM now?

      Dana in Omaha

      -----Original Message-----
      From: fhctech@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fhctech@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Connie Bradbury
      Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 1:07 PM
      To: fhctech@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [fhctech] IM not communicating with Modem

      The IM program is not communicating with the Modem.

      The Stake CS was on hold with the FHL for an hour, then he had to go back to

      his real job and I took over. After another hour and being told
      periodically the wait would be 30 minutes I had to hang up. Not a very
      productive two hours!

      He tried several things. We know the modem works. There must be some
      setting in IM that has control over this but we couldn't find it, nor could
      we find anything in the instructions.

      He said he saw a screen come up saying our subscription to something called
      Xceed or something similar had expired. He wondered if that was the
      problem.

      Our FHC has never subscribed to that and I have no idea what it is but it
      seems like I saw a message here a week or so ago where someone had asked
      about that.

      Can anyone help me with this?

      Thanks.

      Connie