Re: [fhctech] Developer Services for the New FamilySearch website

  • Alan Whitcomb
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30 9:14 PM
      No this does not appear to be in reguards to the new familytree beta testing

      if you go to their site, it says "Programming Resources for Genealogy
      Applications
      Developer Services for FamilySearch.org
      Open Source Considerations"

      I am thrilled to see the Church (though I have not verified that the
      domain is owned by the Church) get behind this movement.

    • Allen & Judy Thorsen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2006