9330Re: xceedzip and Inventory Manager

  • Donsescape
    Jan 7, 2006
      If you look under administrator there is an option to view the
      restricted list and an option to update the restricted list. When you
      choose update you can select Salt Lake or file. If you select Salt
      Lake it will bring up the dialer to connect to Salt Lake. If you
      choose file then you run into the problem with xceedzip. IM is in need
      of a program update so it can be used with DSL or other networked
      systems. I'm still trying to figure out how to reprogram the dialer
      file to access Salt Lake through the internet. All they would have to
      do is be able to make a secure connection through a website using a
      username and password then we can update and order films online. I'll
      keep picking at it.

      --- In fhctech@yahoogroups.com, "RussellHltn" <RussellHltn@v...> wrote:

      > Whoa. I can't remember the procedure to update, but I distinctly
      remember a
      > menu option to trigger an update. What I was wanting to ask is if
      this error
      > prevents the restricted file from being updated as the IM programmers
      had
      > intended. If we have to pester SLC for a file to be manually placed
      in the
      > IM directory, then I'm sure our Restricted List is quite out of
      date. And
      > I'm sure I'm not alone.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic